Are you a mid-level, senior-level, or C-Suite professional who is seeking professional assistance with your resume, LinkedIn Profile, or a cover letter? Then this service is for you!
These services will help you by:
- Rewriting Your Resume
- Reformatting Your Resume (Pre-formatted templates not used)
- Optimizing your resume for Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Targeting your resume for role and/ or industry-specific keywords
- Helping you achieve a consistent personal brand via LinkedIn that serves as a marketing tool and your personal billboard for your job search and your career
- Create a cover letter that helps you stand out from the competition in the job market by using it as an opportunity to demonstrate your skills and qualifications and passion for the role, organization, and industry.
- Learning and understanding your value proposition- a priceless career gift.
- Improving your career trajectory.
- Gaining 50% + more interviews.
- Receiving feedback, guidance, and coaching on your interviewing skills.
- Succeed in interviews to land a job offer with much less frustration!
- Looking for a Federal Resume or a more extensive CV? We can help! Click Resumes & Prices to learn more or schedule a Career Services Session!
The InPower Career Coaching Program is a 1:1 and group program that changes the way you search for jobs, think about your career, and even think about your own accomplishments. Also, you will learn how to negotiate for a salary increase- even if you have not done so previously.
Over the course of 8 weeks, you will:
- Create a mindset for success.
- Understand the type of career you want- and create it.
- Master your personal brand and learn how to leverage it.
- Land a new role and/ or change careers.
- Improve your career trajectory.
- Learn negotiation skills- a valuable skill that delivers throughout a career.
- Increase your salary $10K- $60K!
- Create greater financial freedom for yourself, family, and/ or children.
- Learn advancement strategies from an expert & get ahead faster to unlock professional growth & development.
This is for those:
- Mid-level, Senior-level, and C-Suite Executives in need of an intensive program
- Who are ready to be guided through making deep changes
- Who are ready to show up and do what it takes. You are ready to stop playing small and achieve the results you have been longing for!
This program uses a time-tested game plan and system that successfully brings results.
Are you a mid-level or senior-level female who wants to advance in your career?
The Women InPower Leadership Development Program is a 1:1 and Group Coaching Program that helps women understand, assert their leadership potential and learn what kind of leader they want to become while also learning the strategy of how to become that leader.
Over the course of one year, you will:
- Enhance your confidence & your mindset.
Make a continued investment in your career and your success.
Become industry leader by investing in professional growth & development.
- Enhance your soft skills. Emotional Intelligence is required to be an excellent leader.
- Advance towards to Senior leadership and/ or C-Suite.
“Valerie is a talented and caring professional, who understands the needs of her clients. She spent many hours with me creating a resume, reviewing my career goals, plan a path for change after spending 20 years in a career. She offered sage advice when deciding what positions would best serve my personal and professional goals. She has a great sense of humor and provided needed confidence. Her resume writing and career coaching talents led me to a new career path within a couple of months. I highly recommend her services if you are considering a career change and need someone who can lead you through the process. I love my new job and working with Valerie was the key to finding success!”
Jessica Hartleben, Staff Attorney at Vermont Department of Economic Development
“Valerie is so much more than a person who helps you “find the next job.” Valerie's guidance and wisdom made it possible for her to reel in some of my rougher edges to refine not only my resume and LinkedIn page – she helped me refine my thinking about my career in general. Val has this knack to let you go and go… until you have the aha moment she was looking for. She looks for the coachable and teachable aspects of each client. Valerie's ability to counsel her clients with patient mentoring keeps me going back to her as my go-to “help me think this through” whenever I find myself in a new or unexpected situation or with a new or unexpected opportunity. I've been working long enough to know that I better listen to what Val has to say. She'll wait out my stubborn tendencies until I get on the same page and that's a really unusual talent for a career coach and mentor.”
Jean Kaplansky- Technical Documentation Workflow Solutions Architect | Accessibility-focused Digital Publishing Solutions | Technical Writer | Technical Education/Training Developer
“Valerie helped me see my resume in a whole other light. Not only was it optimized for scanners but she was able to capture my years of experience into a streamlined, easy to understand, high performing work of art.”
Kelly Williamson, Community Manager at SUNY Center for Professional Development